The Preschool Place and Kindergarten Virtual Wine Tasting Experience
Friday, February 5, 2021 Virtual Wine Tasting Experience Includes:
- 1 - Hour Guided Wine Tasting with Certified Sommelier & Wine Educator Laurin Dorman via Zoom starting at 8:30 PM with special entertainment by Stu Kreisman (producer, entertainer). Virtual Guests can log on at 8:20 PM, the Virtual Experience will begin live at 8:30 PM. Virtual Guests join in the fun of the Winery Experience from the comfort of home.
- Sommelier will guide guests through a selection of three award-winning wines expertly paired with hand-crafted chocolates from a local chocolatier
- Bottles are 750ml each, (1) What Exit Red Blend, (1) What Exit White Blend, and (1) What Exit Blush Wines.
- Wine Tasting Kits can be picked up at The Preschool Place & Kindergarten or shipped if you are not local to the school. Kits can only be shipped to the following states, California, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia and Washington. Please order early for shipping, a signature and ID is required at time of delivery by UPS.
- IF PICKING UP WINE KIT AT THE PRESCHOOL PLACE, DO NOT SELECT THE SHIPPING STATE/OPTION DURING CHECK OUT. AND DISREGARD THE PICK UP LOCATION AS IT WILL BE AT THE PRESCHOOL PLACE & KINDERGARTEN, 594 NORTH BRIDGE STREET, BRIDGEWATER, NEW JERSEY.
- An Emmy Award winning television writer, National Lampoon magazine contributing editor and “comedic savant,” Stu's TV production and screenwriting credits include Newhart, Madman of the People, Molloy, Cheers, its short lived spinoff, The Tortellis, the UPN Network's Homeboys from Outer Space and SCTV Network, for which he shares a Prime Time Emmy Award, won in 1981, for Outstanding Writing in a Variety or Music Program with the writing staff (including the cast members) of the series.
Thank You for Supporting The Preschool Place & Kindergarten