Raspberry Blush Wine Cheesecake Milkshake
- 4 ozs cream cheese, softened and cut into small pieces (or use a non-dairy cream cheese)
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream (or vanilla non-dairy ice cream)
- 1/2 cup Old York Cellars Raspberry Blush Wine
- 1 tbsp graham cracker crumbs (and additional crumbs for garnish)
- whipped cream (or use a non-dairy whipped topping)
- raspberries for garnish
- In a blender, add the cream cheese, ice cream, 1/2 cup Raspberry Blush Wine, and graham cracker crumbs.
- Blend on high until completely smooth.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream, graham cracker crumbs and raspberries.
Cheers & Enjoy!